I check the Gazette Times pretty often and I actually saw this article about your grandpa and the peach farm. It brought back fond memories of spending time at the farm for YW activities. Fun times!
Yummy, I have such wonderful memories of your Grandparents and their farm. We are heading to Corvallis for the weekend. My mom is going to show me how to make/can her V8. I can't wait! Wish you were there. Katelin got Elise's letter tonight. She was jumping up and down, she was so happy. Thanks!
yummy - SOOO wanting to can fresh peaches.... too bad there aren't any good ones here...
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I check the Gazette Times pretty often and I actually saw this article about your grandpa and the peach farm. It brought back fond memories of spending time at the farm for YW activities. Fun times!
Yummy, I have such wonderful memories of your Grandparents and their farm.
We are heading to Corvallis for the weekend. My mom is going to show me how to make/can her V8. I can't wait! Wish you were there.
Katelin got Elise's letter tonight. She was jumping up and down, she was so happy. Thanks!
yummy - SOOO wanting to can fresh peaches.... too bad there aren't any good ones here...
Post a Comment