Have you ever had a time when someone gave you a washer and dryer--and they lasted just long enough until you could afford to buy new ones?
Or your mom came to stay with you and bought all your groceries and took care of your kids and the house?
Or you got the exact amount of money you needed right when an unexpected expense came up?
Or your neighbor brought over 5 full bags of canned goods right when you decided you can't go to the store for the next month--twice?
Or someone sends you $20 right when there is something you really want, but can't get?
Or your friends bring you dinner 14 times after you've had your baby?
Or you've really needed church pants for your boys and your sister-in-law brings over a bag full? And not just worn-out hand-me-downs, but nice stuff?
I have.
XOXOXO
6 comments:
Or you get paid during college to accompany a choir AND you get free piano lessons.
Or your friends come over without being asked and clean your house when you are completely overwhelmed after having a baby.
It's the small stuff, but it's amazing how you can be blessed right when you need it. That's why I keep paying tithing even when it means I have no money left for groceries, somehow it always works. :) Thanks for sharing.
Seriously? 14 times? and 5 bags of groceries? I need friends like yours! J/K I am glad you are being treated the way we all should be. You deserve it!
That makes me happy to know that you are being so richly blessed...we have seen our fair share as well.
You were my little "blessing" tonight with your special delivery!
You are such a wonderful example of how you count your many blessings.
You are a blessing to so many people too, especially me.
Lincoln is sooo cute! It is fun to see him fill out. What a doll!
Post a Comment