We love love love our little Trevor David!! At his 3-week appointment he was 11 lb 14 oz. Wow! He's a great nurser and sleeper--I almost always get at least a 4-hour stretch at night. Funny how that is so great.
Poor baby got thrush (more like poor mommy!), but the gentian violet cleared it right up!
Elise reading with her brothers (Lincoln must have been down for a nap):
Happy Halloween! Elise is a pirate, Lincoln her (rather unwilling) parrot, Sammy is the same dinosaur that I was for Halloween many long moons ago, and Mason...Mason is a zener diode. And yes, he can explain what that is to you. :o)
An airplane, helicoptor and "hopper". See this post for more on the hopper.
Lincoln blowing bubbles from another of Mason's inventions. Unfortunately the bubble blower didn't quite work out.
Today the kids played "Atlantis"--they built a barge out of every couch cushion we own and proceeded to sail to Atlantis. These are their "SCUBA suits" so they could dive into the water to search for the lost city (in this picture they had already cleaned up their barge).
Lincoln loooooves breadstick dough!!
See! I make cookies with my kids!
Lincoln loves pulling out all the cookie sheets/muffin tins/placemats and spreading them across the floor. He always cleans them up, too! His version of the clean up song goes, "ee-uh, ee-uh, ee-uh, ee-uh". He loves cleaning up!
Just being silly :)
Trevor helping Daddy study.
1 comment:
I am so happy you updated! I loved seeing what your family is up to and especially getting some more views of little Trevor. And if I were Lincoln, I would wake up at night to be with your mom too. So glad she had so much fun with your family.
Post a Comment