Sunday, July 16, 2017

October 2016


For FHE one night, we recreated the Nephite empire with blocks and beanie babies. 

Trevor turned 5!

We canned lots and lots of applesauce to go with the peaches, pears and corn.

Picking out a pumpkin. At Walmart. Because we are that awesome.

God's gift to women (he just went along with what I said he should be), a ghost, half evil/half beauty queen, lion, knight. Money spent: $0.

His school Halloween costume. Isn't he cute?!

Our rooster, Rusty, proved his worth yet again. His loyalty saved the rest of the flock, and we will sorely miss him. We have two  cockerels in our younger flock who will hopefully grow into wonderful protectors. RIP Rusty, we'll miss you.
(Side note: I finally got the 22 unlocked, but took no pleasure in killing the fox.)

I learned how to make apple cider vinegar! It's come in super handy in the care of animals.

No comments: