Saturday, August 30, 2008

11.5 miles

No, not a run - a bike ride! My first, in fact, since I was pregnant with Elise - and then I was just a commuter biker! The first 5 were great, and I was thinking how easy it was. The second 5 were when I started feeling like I was getting a workout. It felt GREAT!!! There is a really cool trail that runs along the Provo River, from somewhere in the canyon to Utah lake. I felt like I was flying on my birthday bike! Maybe the best thing of all is that my knees didn't hurt at all. :o)

Here's my route:

3 comments:

Zanzi & Buzz said...

Oh, I've been meaning to email you!!! I'm so excited about the biking! I can finally walk again today, yay! Grace wrote a book for your children, I just haven't mailed it yet. It's pretty sweet. I MISS you terribly!

Lewis Family said...

That's great that you're biking again. The ride must be a nice one along the river. We're glad you're doing great!

Deanna said...

haha one of me and Dan's first dates was bike riding on part of that same route. It goes past my old apartment.