Very cute valentines! I also loved reading the two previous posts.
It looks like you had so much fun with the Pinewood derby. I can't wait to see this car he is planning for next year.
I am also very happy you get to go skating, when cold enough. I have always dreamed of being an Olympic skater. Of course, I would probably need to actually get out on the ice first. :)
2 comments:
I love "You are My Caterpillar." I think I might have to use that one on my valentines. Too cute. :)
Very cute valentines! I also loved reading the two previous posts.
It looks like you had so much fun with the Pinewood derby. I can't wait to see this car he is planning for next year.
I am also very happy you get to go skating, when cold enough. I have always dreamed of being an Olympic skater. Of course, I would probably need to actually get out on the ice first. :)
Post a Comment