awesome :-) Love how sammy is modeling those flowers too, what a cutie! btw, the cochran family on my blog? Pretty sure they are no relation, they don't have any red hair ;-) Lol, but really, i don't think so. I asked them when I first met them a few years ago, and they didn't think so either, but somewhere down the line, it's possible! They are both from provo, and their families own a few costa vidas in the utah area. MMMMMM....
1 comment:
awesome :-) Love how sammy is modeling those flowers too, what a cutie! btw, the cochran family on my blog? Pretty sure they are no relation, they don't have any red hair ;-) Lol, but really, i don't think so. I asked them when I first met them a few years ago, and they didn't think so either, but somewhere down the line, it's possible! They are both from provo, and their families own a few costa vidas in the utah area. MMMMMM....
Post a Comment