Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Let me know...

...if you read my blog, drop me a comment! :o)

22 comments:

Zach 'n' Jack said...

i read it :-)

So Many M's said...

I saw you had one on your facebook page just recently so I've just started "reading." You should check ours out when you get a chance. http://somanyms.blogspot.com
BTW your blog is soo cute.
KT

Thamina said...

I read your blog. I was in Stephen's group 1st semester and enjoy hearing about his life outside of MBA school.

Unknown said...

I read every post! I know Candace does too. Thanks for writing.

THE YOUNG-INS said...

I spy on your guys' life. It is sometimes more interesting than ours. :)

Brent Walker said...

Count me in too!

Patrick and Paige said...

Everytime you write something, I look cause I am a follower.

Ben and Heidi said...

Hi, of course I read your blog! I don't get to see you all the time anymore so I have to keep up somehow! Have a great Christmas!!!

Peggy Glasmann said...

We all stay caught up. I love watching your kids grow and their personalities come out and play! I even love it when you come home to visit!!

Anonymous said...

I 'follow' it! :D

Zanzi & Buzz said...

Love me some Jonesin!

Anonymous said...

Madison, Rachel and Kenya discovered your blog! Glad to hear you're enjoying Utah! Merry Christmas!!

Marlies said...

Just started since you have it on your facebook page. I have to laugh that you ask this because I asked a similar thing on mine and got hardly any responses yet there were a ton of hit on my blog. Check it out and PLEASE leave me comments when you do. www.robison-kunzfam.blogspot.com

Natalie said...

Well, I do NOW!

You can check out our blog too if you like:
http://thefischinghole.blogspot.com/

Rebecca said...

I am following now! It was fun to read your Christmas letter and get a little caught up on you guys! Very cute family! We are expecting girl #3 soon! Wish us luck! Merry Christmas!

Heather - said...

I check in on you guys! Cute blog!

Megan Zimmerman said...

yep, me too!

summer said...

I drop in here and there - always love when I do...but I'm terrible for leaving comments. Perhaps that will be a New Year's goal...leave more comments on people's blogs...Bryson would love that one (ha!).

Lori said...

You guys sound like you are doing great. School isn't as bad as it seems it would be. Except for finals. Great christmas letter.

Lewis Family said...

We read it too! Have a great Christmas in Utah!!!

D.B. said...

So I just saw your blog thru the Heyborne's blog, so I just read for the first time. Good to see ya. Dave and Bridgette

Jessica G said...

I've been gone for a while but I follow it!