Today at lunch Sammy all of a sudden said:
"No dinosaurs in the house and no singing at the table. Those are one two rules."
I must say that he is right - I made up both of those rules. Things I never thought I'd have to make rules about...the dinosaur rule is so that Sammy won't have scary dreams. He is a firm believer in rules, so he is perfectly assured that no dinosaurs can get him. :o) The singing rule...well, if you have ever been to my house you would understand that one!
4 comments:
Haha! I can't bring myself to tell them to stop singing ever...even at the table, but I try and have them keep the volume low... Eileen and Anna set big store by rules too, and enforce them on themselves and each other. Anna doesn't get toothpaste right now because she kept sucking on the tube, so now she tells us every night that she doesn't get tooth paste.
That is so funny. Kids blurt the funniest stuff out. but like you said. He heard it from you. little mimicker. So Cute
Haha awesome - that picture to the left of Sammy reminds me of Milo in some of his pictures. Funny. Little cuties...
Oh, how we love your children. About once a week Grace asks where you are, and I have to show her Utah once again.
What influences they are! Every day I hear Elise say "sweet-tea" as Grace has now picked that up. Makes me smile.
Post a Comment